Evernote for Android has received a new update. The app has been updated to version 4.2 and brings some new functions, more desired stability and performance gain. Below is the list of official change-log;
- Notifications improvement [Jelly Bean only]
- Displays thumbnails and text snippets
- Share and edit the note from the notification
- Groups similar notifications
- Improved performance:
- User interface refinements
- Notes containing images load faster
- The faster notebook scrolling
- Numerous bug fixes
The changes made to the evernote is big and you should definitely update the app if you a user. I like the app as the app is just great in taking notes and making them available in many devices. However, I don’t like a thing which is the requirement of going online every time to fetch notes. There is no option to make the notes appear offline, unless you have a paid account. Well! Everything can’t be free in this world.
To update the app on your phone, go to Google Play > My Apps. You will be automatically shown the apps that can be updated. Tap the app and click the update button. Then, the app will be downloaded and updated on your phone.
You can install and directly download the app to your device from here (Google Play Link).