Facebook has released a new update for users of its proprietary client on Blackberry OS. The released version now reads as 22.214.171.124, and is downloadable from Blackberry beta Zone. Below are the official changes of the released build;
- Status Cleared notification doesn’t make sense
- Update help URLs for Facebook 3.1
- Got a state that could not exit Facebook setup wizard if Facebook opened from other access points
- No photo to post
- Facebook does not update while on WI-Fi. Mobile WI-Fi does work however.
- The app takes a very long time to refresh the comments.
- Clicking “resend” on a status update doesn’t seem to work
- Focus is lost after scrolling thru a very long post.
- Likes count incorrectly in Likes list if launched from the stagnant comment screen
- Doesn’t work on WI-Fi only connection
- Send icon is missing in command screen
- The user is not able to scroll to the Facebook title bar to open navigation screen on the new chat conversation screen if cursor is not at the beginning of the text box
- Comments for Notes are limited to 1000 characters while on the web the limit is 8000
- Event Created By lists incorrect name
- BBM Text for check in is not localization friendly and might cause issues in other languages
- Focus order on comment page
- The focus jumps to the top of the notifications list after marking an unopened notification as opened
As you see from the above list, the change is big and definitely welcoming if you are a FB user on the go with Blackberry, or don’t like the BBM stuff on it. You can go to the beta zone to download and install the update. However, we do like to remind you that it may contain bugs as the release is a beta release.
Source – Crackberry