BuySellAds is one of the best revenue earning network for publishers. You don’t have to check your earnings daily, you are paid a fixed amount for month by the advertiser. You decide the amount and put it up on display for someone to buy.
BuySellAds (BSAM) takes a flat 25% of your earning and gives you 75% which is nice. You can use check delivery method or Paypal to cash out your money which is convenient.
With everything in place so nicely, you must be thinking, let’s apply now. You can easily apply to the network but getting approved requires approval from them. Here, we are putting few facts on approval.
- No adult content, illegal software distribution or any questionable content. (Ideally news, reviews, how-to or tutorials, question and answers)
- Accounts with blogspot.com and other free blogging platform are not entertained.
- Look to get at-least 100k visitors a month. This will give you good Alexa ranking and credibility. However, in some cases you may get approved below 100k impressions if your site has good appeal and potential, to be judged by them.
- If you are a tech site, you have an advantage but not to a winning degree. Other categories include web design development, freelancer and recently, they have added social media to the list. If your site doesn’t cater to these categories, don’t worry, you can still apply.
- BuySellAds will allow you to display Adsense ads side by side, but if you have lots of ads at your site or your site is cluttered with banners, they won’t approve your site.
- Sites in English language are proffered but it’s not compulsory.
- Your blog shouldn’t be in a developmental stage. It should look clean, have a general appeal to a visitor and content which gets updated regularly.
- Try to make some followers on Twitter and Facebook. It gives a good impression.
- If you are approved and waiting for buyers to buy ad spots on your site, don’t panic, you may have to wait for a while. It may take more than a month to get a advertiser. It’s nothing new and happens to most of blogs. Try to be competitive before setting up the amount. Use their guidelines to know your value or see your competitors set amount. You can refer to competitors who are ranked around your number.
- If you are rejected, don’t worry, try again after sometime. Just work on the above mentioned stuffs. Staff at BuySellAds is great and they will definitely approve next time, if your site improves.
- Redirect URL using .htaccess
- How to remove URLs from Google Search or Google Cache via Google Webmasters?
- Redirect Error 404 page to homepage automatically
- How to create a good Robots.txt file?
Related Searched Word :
- buy sell ads approval website