Google has updated its Google Drive app for Android to version 18.104.22.168. The new update brings a lot of new changes with the ability to auto-sync pinned content, more editing elements, pinch to zoom and more.
Below is the official change-log of the released update;
1. Create folder, upload to folder and move to folder
2. Filter folder contents by file type
3. Option to auto-sync pinned content while on 3G
4. Richer Google Presentations viewing experience
5. Basic table support in Documents Editor
6. Create, reply and resolve comments in Documents Editor
7. View and change fonts in Documents Editor
8. Pinch to zoom in Documents Editor
9. Print files using Google Cloud Print
10. Option to resume interrupted uploads
11. Updates to gesture detection
Download Google Drive for Android (Google Play Link).
If you have already installed the app, open ‘Google Play’ and then, go to My Apps’ and see the list of available updates. You can then tap Google Drive and install the latest available update.