Five phones have been made available catering to all the price segments starting with the basic Lenevo A60+ priced at INR 5,990.
These phones include;
- Lenovo A60+ - INR 5,990 (android 2.3, 3.5-inch capacitive touchscreen display, a mediocre 2-megapixel camera, 1GHz single-core processor and 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery)
- Lenovo P700i - INR 11,900 (android 4.0, 4.0-inch capacitive touchscreen display, a 5-megapixel rear photo snapper, a 1GHz dual-core processor and dual-SIM capability)
- Lenovo S560 - INR 13,990 (android 4.0, 1GHz dual-core processor, 5-megapixel main camera, a 4-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen display and a 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery)
- Lenovo S880 - INR 17,990 (5-inch WVGA display, a 5-megapixel rear camera, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of ROM and dual-SIM capability)
- Lenovo K860 – INR 26,900 (android 4.0, 5-inch HD display, 1.4 GHz quad core processor, 8 MP camera)
The company is primarily known as a manufacturer of PC’s and laptops in India. However, it already has a very good presence on android phones in its domestic market (china).
To the advantage of Lenevo, the company already had a number of exclusive retail store presence across India. We are sure about the company making use of its reach.
Related Page : Lenovo Product Page [Infibeam]