Verizon has started pushing the Android 4.0.4 update for users of Motorola Xoom. The update has been released as OTA (over-the-air) meaning that you don’t require PC for the update. The only required thing is the presence of the Internet on your device.
As of now, Motorola Xoom Android 4.0.4 update isn’t available in all regions but will soon make it. If you can’t wait to get the update, below is a trick to get it now.
- Go to Settings > Apps > All
- Stop ‘Google Services Framework and clear cache.
- Now, go to Settings > System > About > Check for update
Before going for this update, we recommend two things :
- Look to completely charge-up your device battery as you won’t like your device switching off in-between the update process.
- Also, try to back-up your messages, contacts, application settings and whatever you can. If something goes wrong, this little step can save you from a lot of headache.