Nokia 808 PureView is now available for pre-order in India at a price of INR 32,000. The device was earlier speculated to launch around INR 29,000. However, we may soon find the price hovering near 29K due to the fact that Symbian is dying very fast. We have nothing against Symbian and not something in favor.
We have a straight conclusion for you. If you want a serious camera phone and don’t care about the bells and whistles of iOS and Android, go for it. Don’t give a second thought and buy it. There are many who will criticize it owning to an unpopular OS, but the fact of the matter is that it’s the best camera phone available on the planet by quite a fair margin.
Nokia 808 PureView also features a 1.3 single-core processor, 512MB of RAM, 4-inch AMOLED display, and a curved plate of Gorilla Glass. You can say that a 1.3 GHz single-core may be little slow, however for Symbian Belle OS, this is definitely fast.
The phone has a super-high-resolution sensor. This has an active area of 7728 x 5368 pixels, totalling over 41Mpix. Depending on the aspect ratio you choose, it will use 7728 x 4354 pixels for 16:9 images/videos, or 7152 x 5368 pixels for 4:3 images/videos.
- Nokia officially launches the PureView 808 in India for INR 33,899
- Nokia 808 PureView - Complete Phone Specifications
- Nokia Announces The 808 PureView with 41MP Camera (Now with Sample shots)
- Nokia 808 pureview now available in India, again turned false
- Nokia Lumia 800 gets new software update (12072 Firmware), Here is how to manually install it