Rooting your Micromax A116 Canvas HD will give you access to system folders inside OS allowing you to make modifications. However, rooting your phone voids warranty. Before you proceed ahead with the procedure of rooting, understand what you are doing. We won’t be responsible if something goes wrong with your phone.
But rooting isn’t alien Science. It opens a world of new customizations, mods, and tweaks for your phone, and we definitely encourage you to take charge.
- Download Canvas HD Drivers from Micromax Site and Install them on your PC.
- Download ROOT WITH RESTORE by Bin4ry v18
Below is how to root Micromax A116 Canvas HD
1. Open Menu on your phone. Go to Settings > Development > USB Debugging (tick it). Now, connect your Micromax A116 via USB to your PC. Let the ADB (Android Debugging Drivers) get installed.
2. Extract the earlier downloaded software “ROOT WITH RESTORE by Bin4ry v18? to a folder.
3. Run ‘RUNME.BAT’ and Select 1.
4. Follow On-Screen instructions and check your Canvas HD’s screen for a new Restore Option in App. Your phone might automatically reboot a couple of times. This is normal.
5. Look for SuperUser app. If installed, you have now rooted your phone.
1. Make a backup of your messages, apps, settings, and whatever you can. There are lots of apps available in the Google play to help you in making a backup. See this post.
2. Make sure that your phone has enough battery power to sustain the update process. We recommend a minimum of 5o percent.