Samsung has released two new OTA updates for users of Samsung Galaxy S III. The update has been released as OTA release meaning that you will automatically receive an update notification on your Galaxy S III. As of now, there is hardly detail of the change-log but they supposedly fix some issues found within the OS.
Firstly, you will be asked to download a 31.17MB update file over WI-Fi or 3g and after installation of which, you will be again prompted to download a 15.57MB update file. Users haven’t noticed any new feature after installing the update but we expect the details to emerge slowly.
Before going for this update, we recommend two things:
- Look to completely charge-up your device battery as you won’t like your device switching off in-between the update process.
- Also, try to back-up your messages, contacts, application settings and whatever you can. If something goes wrong, this little step can save you from a lot of headache.
- Samsung Galaxy S III - Full Phone Specifications
- US Cellular announces Galaxy S III prices, will be available in July
- Vodafone in UK is now shipping Samsung Galaxy S III (16GB Version)
- Samsung Galaxy S III will be launched with Dual core instead of Quad core processor in Canada
- Download Samsung Galaxy S III apps pack for Galaxy Nexus