Samsung has released the Jelly Bean (Android 4.1.1) update for owners of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch. The update has been made available for the Wi-Fi variant with the model number GT-P5110. The Jelly bean update has been seeded initially in the United Kingdom, and other regions too will soon get the availability.
The initial availability of the update has been made available via Kies. Below are the details of the firmware;
- Product code: GT-P5110TSABTU
- PDA: P5110XXCLK7
- CSC: P5110OXACLK7
- Build Date: 23-11-12
Before getting the Jelly Bean update for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Wi-Fi, below are the few precautions that we would ask you to take.
- Look to make a backup of your application data, settings and whatever you can. There are dedicated apps available in the Google play to help you to do the complete backups. This small step can help you from a lot of headache if something goes wrong.
- Also, make sure that you have enough battery charge (50% recommended) on your device to sustain the process of updating the device.
- Must have android apps for your Phone/ Tablet.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Wi-Fi : Complete Specifications
- Samsung to start making high-end Smartphones in Noida, India
- Backup data properly on any Samsung Phone (running on Android OS)
Related Searched Word :
- i need to upgrade to jelly bean v4 1 for galaxy 2 10 1, Jelly Bean 4 1 version WI Fi galxy Tab 2 I0 1, P5110 4 1 1 danmark, samsung galaxy tab 2 10 1 jelly bean release date india, samsung galaxy tab 2 10 1 model no gt-p5110 price in india, tab 2 p5110 jelley danmark samsung, when will my xbox live app be available on samsung galaxy tab 2 gt-p5110