There are many ways to see no-follow links present on a webpage. Below are few of the ways, and hopefully it works for you.
1. View ‘Source’ of the Page :
- Right click on a webpage, and click ‘View Page Source’ or ‘Source’ (varies from page to page).
- A new webpage will open with HTML code. Press ‘Ctrl’ + F together, and type ‘nofollow’.
- This will now highlight the nofollow links on that page. ‘For eg.
<a href="http://www.facebook.com/DKGADGET" rel="”nofollow”"
2. Create a Bookmark with an HTML code in the address.
- Create a new Bookmark with any name, and in the url menu put the code, mentioned below
- Now, upon clicking that link over any site, it will highlight the links with no-follow attribute. See the image below.
3. There are extensions available for popular browsers like Mozilla and Chrome which automatically highlight the nofollow links on a page.