Springpad, the popular note taking app like which allows you to store notes offline has been updated to version 3.2.6. The new version introduces support for Tablets, I mean the app looks for better utilization of available space, plus improved online syncing, and bug fixes.
Below is the official change-log of the released update;
- Now you can use the Springboard Board on your Android Tablet, perfect for organizing your notebooks in a more visual way (requires Android 3.1 and higher)
- Improved syncing with the web, scroll performance and app speed
- Fixed an issue that prevented some Jelly Bean users from using the app
- Fixed a crash that prevented users with version 2.1 of the Android OS from using the app
- Fixed a bug that prevented the widget from showing item thumbnails
To update the Springpad app on your device, go to Google Play > My Apps. You will be automatically shown the apps that can be updated. Tap the app, accept and download the Springpad app.