Springpad, which more or less provides same functionality as of Evernote except for one thing which I like it more over Evernote, that is, the ability to store notes offline without the need of getting a premium account. The app has now been updated to version 3.2.1.
Below is the official change-log of the released update;
Introduced in 3.2
- Simplified saving! We’ve improved the menu for adding new things to your notebooks.
- Optimized more devices with tablet view
Now in 3.2.1
- Updated the app icon… again! Hope you like it!
- Removed “Retrieve Running Apps” permission
- Reduced the amount of memory that the app uses
Download Springpad 3.2.1 for Android (Google Play Link).
If you have already installed the app, open ‘Google Play’ and then, go to My Apps’ and see the list of available updates. You can then tap Springpad and install the latest available update.