Swiftkey for Android has been updated to version 3.0.1. The new update brings availability of new options related to customizations, support for new languages, among few others. Below is the official change-log of the released update;
- New themes, new languages (Malay & Urdu), ICS & Jelly Bean voice input, bug fixes.
- Smart Space – fixes typos even if you miss spaces as you type
- New look – two beautiful new themes for your keyboard
- Easier layout – larger space bar, quick punctuation key and other tweaks
- New languages – seven new languages for our international friends
- Improved prediction – the words you want, more of the time
To update the Swiftkey for Android on your device, go to Google Play > My Apps. You will be automatically shown the apps that can be updated, now tap the Swiftkey for Android app followed by update button, the app will be downloaded and updated.
Also, you can install and directly download the Swiftkey for Android app to your device from Google Play links provided below. Click Install, and the app will automatically be downloaded to your device when your phone has an Internet connection.