Verizon has announced the extension of Long Term Evolution (LTE) 4G into new markets and also in places where it is present but don’t offer 4G coverage. Below is the list of cities which will be covered with 4G in coming weeks;
- Panama City, Fla.
- Gainesville, Ga.
- Jefferson City and Lake of the Ozarks, Mo.
- Burlington, Jacksonville and New Bern, N.C.
- Bedford, Penn.
- Gainesville, Fla.
- Palm Beach, Volusia and Flagler Counties, Fla.
- Idaho and eastern Oregon
- Springfield, Mo. ( Bolivar, Halfway, Marshfield, Conway, Phillipsburg, Lebanon, Ava, Sundown, Theodosia, West Plains, Willow Springs and Mountain View)
- “The Triangle” in North Carolina (June 21)
- Indiana, Penn.
The roll-out of 4G coverage is set to begin by 21st June.
Source - Verizon