HTC has released the Android 4.0.3 (ICS) update for users of HTC Rezound by Verizon. The update has been released as OTA (over-the-air) and thus, you will automatically get an update notification of the availability of the update.
Below is the official change-log of the released update;
- V CAST Media Manager has been updated to Backup Assistant Plus with an enhanced user experience;
- Time zone issues have been resolved and proper Timezone will display within the Clock Widget;
- The device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System;
- Cisco AnyConnect support has been added to improve VPN functionality.
- Improved data connectivity for a better user experience;
- Improve device stability minimizes the number of resets;
- Improvements to Mobile Hotspot connectivity;
- Improvements to the default mail application now displays all Yahoo! mail contents properly.
Before going for this update, we would ask you to do two things;
- Look to make a backup of your messages, application settings and whatever if you can. There are dedicated apps available in the Google play to help you to do complete backups. This small step can help you from a lot of headache if something goes wrong.
- Also, make sure that you have enough battery charge on your device to sustain the process of updating the phone.
Source – Verizon